UHNA Board Meeting –
February 17, 2015
In attendance were Kathy, Jessica, Jo Ann and Lisa
- City Council Candidate Forum Update – Kathy will attend a lunch regarding the forum for the March 24th meeting @ Calgary Baptist Church on Monaco & Hampden. UHNA is co-sponsoring the event w/League of Women Voters. UHNA will pay approximately 1/3 of the rental fee for the evening.
- March 11 – to be Rescheduled – due to too many conflicts
- April 2 – Meeting to be Rescheduled due to too many conflicts
- April 23 – Is currently scheduled for the next meeting but may need to be changed (to allow for new City Council person to come)
- Lisa will check dates in Mid-May for meeting to see if it’s better (May 13 or 14)
- If we move meeting, we can have city council elect come to the
- Jo Ann and Jessica and/or Andy need to meet @ the Bank to take care of the account – Sat AM @ 9:30
- Bradley Events Corner – let’s include these in the email news letter!
7th Annual Soup and Song Night
When Tue, February 24, 4pm – 7pm
- Please join Ms. Kenney and 2nd Grade Families in this AWESOME Bradley tradition to raise hunger awareness and money for Cornerstone Food Bank, MORE Life Center, and Jewish Family Services.
- Enjoy a complete dinner of homemade soups and all the fixings for a suggested donation $3/person and/or purchase for $7 a stunning handmade clay soup bowl by our own 2nd graders. Live music, dancing and FUN included!
- Jim’N Nicks BBQ (I25 and Hampden) is providing warm and delicious Cheddar Biscuits!
- Bradley Dines Out” with Jim ‘N Nicks BBQ Tue, March 3, 12am – Wed, March 4, 12am
- CalendarBradley International 20132014
c. Chipotle Night!
When: Tue, April 14, 4pm – 8pm
Where: Colorado and Yale Location (map)
Description: Eat at Chipotle between 4pm8pm, and a WHOPPING 50% of sales
comes back to the school!!!!
d. Bradley Dines Out at Larkburger
When: Thu, May 14, 4pm – 9pm
Board Elections upcoming
a. Amanda – Picnic Planning/Social
i. Easter Event – April 4
ii. Purchase Candy
b. Gretchen – Committee
c. Andy – Willing to take over as President
d. Laura – Willing to do marketing and help
e. Dave – (retired Professor from DU)
f. Jessica – does not want to re-run for position, but does want to be involved in some capacity
g. Jo Ann – Will consider staying on the board
h. Lisa – Will consider staying on the board
i. Stephanie –
8. Safety Meeting @ Bradley – Cancelled February 25 th meeting due to lack of interest
Invite people who responded to the District 3 meeting
b. Also invite District 3 to come to the May meeting and talk about stats
c. Invite the Arborist to also come to talk