Registration packets will be sent the week of August 10th. If you are a returning family, please bring/send in your child’s completed packet on the first day of school. New family registration begins on Monday, August 10th.
Our summer office hours are 8am-4pm starting on Monday, August 10th. Please feel free to come in and say hello or we are happy to schedule an appointment with you if that is more convenient. Please call 720-424- 9468 for more information.
We are excited to announce on-going Enrichment programs after school this year. Complete class descriptions and registration links will be available starting Monday, August 10th on Bradley’s website!
Monday—Yoga with Ms. Neal (grades 3-5)
Tuesday—Sticky Fingers Cooking (grades K-5)
Wednesday—CELL Science (alternates grades K-2 and 3-5) Thursday—Young Rembrandts Art (grades K-5)
IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES:
Thursday, August 20th –
- School Supply Drop Off—Drop of your school supplies in your child’s classroom from 2pm-4pm
- ICE CREAM SOCIAL from 4pm-5pm
- Kindergarten & ECE Back to School Night from 6:30pm—8:00pm
Monday, August 24th –
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR ALL STUDENTS!!!!
- Breakfast starts at 8:30am, in the cafeteria. Breakfast is FREE to all students.
Thursday, August 27th
- Grades 1st – 5th Grade Back to School Night 6:30pm—8:00pm
- Due to the purpose of this event, we respectfully ask that children DO NOT attend this evening with their parents. Child care will not be provided.