- Remove all decorations, lights, and the tree stand. Natural (real) trees only!
NO artificial or flocked trees.
- Set your tree out for collection during the two week Treecycle collection period (January 4th to 15th). Trees are collected by tree-only collection trucks during this period.
- Reclaim free mulch made from your tree at the Annual Mulch Giveaway & Compost Sale in the spring!
Your Treecycle set out instructions depend on your regular trash service type.
- Manual & Cart Service Customers: Trees are collected on your regular trash collection day during the week of January 4th or the week of January 11th. Set trees out by 7 a.m. near your normal trash set out location.
- Dumpster Service Customers: Set trees out on your side of the alley by 7 a.m. on Monday, January 4th or Monday, January 11th and the trees will be removed during that week.
Do not place trees in carts or dumpsters, and remember to set trees at least 2 feet away from trash or recycling containers, cars, and other obstacles.
For more information visit DenverGov.org/DenverRecycles